Be a Supporter!

Game teaches girls to masterbate.

  • 1,608 Views
  • 15 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Hedwick
Hedwick
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 17:56:24 Reply

Wow. What will they think of next? i liked the demo.


Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!

BBS Signature
Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 17:57:16 Reply

Old news...


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
ExtraLife
ExtraLife
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 17:57:55 Reply

At 12/31/05 05:57 PM, -Kuro- wrote: Old news...

Young News...

Hedwick
Hedwick
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 17:58:15 Reply

At 12/31/05 05:57 PM, -Kuro- wrote: Old news...

Oh well, i found it on gamespot and it was new.


Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!

BBS Signature
Hierophant
Hierophant
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 17:59:25 Reply

Girls already know how.

They do it when they are FIVE FIVE FICCY FICE>?


I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERE'S NO REMORSE I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUZ I FUCKED A CORPSE

BBS Signature
Obliquo
Obliquo
  • Member since: May. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 17:59:44 Reply

Wow. Clearly that is the best game ever.

Hedwick
Hedwick
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 18:00:56 Reply

At 12/31/05 05:59 PM, -Moco- wrote: Wow. Clearly that is the best game ever.

It's gonna get alot of 13 year olds horny.


Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!

BBS Signature
watchin-the-world-91
watchin-the-world-91
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 18:01:33 Reply

hmm im now goin 2 spuew my guts up thnxs dick wadd


Always Watching

BBS Signature
Hierophant
Hierophant
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 18:01:54 Reply

At 12/31/05 06:00 PM, -Hedwick- wrote:
At 12/31/05 05:59 PM, -Moco- wrote: Wow. Clearly that is the best game ever.
It's gonna get alot of 13 year olds horny.

Ew. Young boys with massive erections turn me on.


I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERE'S NO REMORSE I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUZ I FUCKED A CORPSE

BBS Signature
JackPhantasm
JackPhantasm
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 18:02:12 Reply

What people don't realize is that the actual game is irrelevant. You're actually supposed to just insert the console into the desired area, and work from there.

Use your imagination.

Hedwick
Hedwick
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 18:04:31 Reply

At 12/31/05 06:02 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: What people don't realize is that the actual game is irrelevant. You're actually supposed to just insert the console into the desired area, and work from there.

Use your imagination.

LOL! Add one more use for the stylus.


Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!

BBS Signature
Obliquo
Obliquo
  • Member since: May. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 18:05:39 Reply

At 12/31/05 06:01 PM, MRJACK11191990 wrote:
At 12/31/05 06:00 PM, -Hedwick- wrote:
At 12/31/05 05:59 PM, -Moco- wrote: Wow. Clearly that is the best game ever.
It's gonna get alot of 13 year olds horny.
Ew. Young boys with massive erections turn me on.

You horny bastard.

Hierophant
Hierophant
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 18:09:34 Reply

At 12/31/05 06:05 PM, -Moco- wrote:
At 12/31/05 06:01 PM, MRJACK11191990 wrote:
At 12/31/05 06:00 PM, -Hedwick- wrote:
At 12/31/05 05:59 PM, -Moco- wrote: Wow. Clearly that is the best game ever.
It's gonna get alot of 13 year olds horny.
Ew. Young boys with massive erections turn me on.
You horny bastard.

yaino :'(


I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERE'S NO REMORSE I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUZ I FUCKED A CORPSE

BBS Signature
bigexplosions
bigexplosions
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 18:10:52 Reply

At 12/31/05 06:04 PM, -Hedwick- wrote:
At 12/31/05 06:02 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: What people don't realize is that the actual game is irrelevant. You're actually supposed to just insert the console into the desired area, and work from there.

Use your imagination.
LOL! Add one more use for the stylus.

You give me sick, twisted images in my brain.


sockpuppetclock

BBS Signature
SireWolf
SireWolf
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 18:16:26 Reply

back in the day we had VIDEOS to see how its done


BBS Signature
gamingpro
gamingpro
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Game teaches girls to masterbate. 2005-12-31 18:44:01 Reply

o_O


Bland Sig....
PSN: ubernube: add me you wish